US Norms Rated Power @11.5 m/s= 200 Watts
Maximum Power @16.0 m/s= 560 Watts
Warranty: 2 years product warranty
- Strong plastic body: Perfect for portable applications
- Quieter wings: Improved wing airfoils
- Movement at lower wind speeds
- Double bearings: Less vibration
- Inox bearing: Stainless
- Extended tail shape: Catches the wind great
- 3 cable slip ring: This high-tech slip ring is being used in aircraft industry
The newly developed TESUP i-500 is a wind generator for professional use, which reliably supplies energy even under extreme conditions automatically.
The generous dimensioning of the generator components and the heat dissipation via the newly developed housing ensure a low thermal load which ensures a long service life even at high ambient temperatures.
- Ultra-lightweight: Less than 6 kg
- Patented structure: The generator shaft runs in two encapsulated and permanent lubricated ball bearings made of stainless steel.
- At the front bearing, a special friction-free sealing disc prevents the penetration of moisture and dust.
- Mounting pole`s internal diameter has to be 37 mm. There are 2 screws inside the screw bag within carton box.
TESUP i-500 wind turbine produces AC, please purchase a charge controller for DC output to charge the battery.
For data sheets please visit TESUP Official Factory Websites
In the box: 560 Watts Wind Turbine + Manual Switch
Movement at lower wind speeds: 3 m/s (6.7 mph, 10.8 km/hr)
3 cable slip ring: This high-tech slip ring is being used in aircraft industry
Strong plastic body: Perfect for portable applications & Quieter wings: Improved wing airfoils
Charge controller can be purchased from TESUP Factory Websites