Warranty: 2 years product warranty
- Strong aluminium body: Perfect for portable off-grid applications
- Quieter wings: Improved wing airfoils
- Movement at lower wind speeds
- Double bearings: Less vibration
- Inox bearing: Stainless
- Extented tail shape: Catches the wind great
- 3 cable slip ring: This high-tech slip ring is being used in aircraft industry
The newly developed TESUP i-2000 is a wind generator for professional use, which reliably supplies energy even under extreme conditions automatically.
The generous dimensioning of the generator components and the heat dissipation via the newly developed housing ensure a low thermal load which ensures a long service life even at high ambient temperatures.
- Extremely durable 2000W wind turbine of the latest generation. Due to the fabrication of fibreglass reinforced PBT plastics, the rotor blades are very durable and stable but at the same time very light. The body case is equipped with cooling fins and consists of aluminium. The maintenance-free sliding contact (free from charcoal) guarantees a good current flow and thereby no twisting of the cable in the pole.
- Patented structure: The generator shaft runs in two encapsulated and permanent lubricated ball bearings made of stainless steel.
- At the front bearing, a special friction-free sealing disc prevents the penetration of moisture and dust.
- Mounting pole`s internal diameter has to be 37 mm. There are screws inside the screw bag within carton box.
TESUP i-2000 wind turbine produces AC, please purchase a charge controller for DC output to charge the battery.
For data sheets please visit TESUP Official Factory Websites
In the box: 2000 Watts Wind Turbine
Movement at lower wind speeds: 3 m/s (6.7 mph, 10.8 km/hr)
3 cable slip ring: This high-tech slip ring is being used in aircraft industry
Strong aluminium body: Perfect for off-grid applications & Quieter wings: Improved wing airfoils
Wind charge controller can be purchased from TESUP Factory Websites