US Norms Rated Power @11.5 m/s= 200 Watts
Maximum Power @16.0 m/s= 560 Watts
Warranty: 2 years product warranty
- Strong plastic body: Perfect for portable applications
- Quieter wings: Improved wing airfoils
- Movement at lower wind speeds
- Double bearings: Less vibration
- Inox bearing: Stainless
- Extented tail shape: Catches the wind great
- 3 cable slip ring: This high-tech slip ring is being used in aircraft industry
- 650W Hybrid charge controller: With automated brake
The newly developed TESUP i-500 is a wind generator for professional use, which reliably supplies energy even under extreme conditions automatically.
The generous dimensioning of the generator components and the heat dissipation via the newly developed housing ensure a low thermal load which ensures a long service life even at high ambient temperatures.
- Ultra-lightweight: Less than 6 kg
- Patented structure: The generator shaft runs in two encapsulated and permanent lubricated ball bearings made of stainless steel.
- At the front bearing, a special friction-free sealing disc prevents the penetration of moisture and dust.
- Mounting pole`s internal diameter has to be 37 mm. There are 2 screws inside the screw bag within carton box.
TESUP i-500 wind turbine produces AC, please purchase any of listed hybrid charge controllers for DC output to charge batteries.
- Maximum charging voltage of 24V Hybrid Charge Controller is 29 V
Now with automatic brake function! Hybrid charge controller stops the wind turbine when the batteries are full
For data sheets please visit TESUP Official Factory Websites
In the box: 560W Wind Turbine + 650W Hybrid Charge Controller + Manual Switch
Movement at lower wind speeds: 3 m/s (6.7 mph, 10.8 km/hr)
Charge controller stops the wind turbine (automatic short-circuit brake) when the battery is full
3 cable slip ring: This high-tech slip ring is being used in aircraft industry. Quieter wings: Improved wing airfoils. Strong plastic body: Perfect for portable applications
The Hybrid Charge Controller input capacities: 500W Wind + 150W Solar (flexible solar panels can be purchased from TESUP Factory Websites)